In the interest of the safety and health of our staff and members, the NFMW’s offices will remain closed for all walk-in visitors. Our staff will continue to work remotely to ensure the minimum disruption in our operations. We will continue to monitor the situation and communicate any changes to these arrangements.
You can contact the fund through any of the following mediums:
- E-mail: Send us an e-mail to email@example.com for all general enquiries. To follow up on an existing claim please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Contact our offices on (012) 743 3000 (Pretoria) and (021) 816 9500 (Cape Town)
- Social media: Send an inbox message on the fund’s Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/nationalfundformunicipalworkers/ or our LinkedIn page www.linkedin.com/company/national-fund-for-municipal-workers
- Connect with us via WhatsApp and Telegram on number 063 645 7110
- The Sanlam online platform allows you to access your benefit information, update personal and beneficiary details, request benefit statements and much more. Register now on https://cp.sanlam.co.za/ or download the free Sanlam My Retirement App.
- NFMW website: Visit the fund’s website www.nationalfund.co.za where you can access all fund information, including the latest fund fact sheets, fund benefit information, housing loans, fund forms etc. The website also has a #LOWONDATANOPROBLEM facility, which allows you to access the website *without using your own data. You can also send us a message by completing the electronic form on the contact us page of the website Contact | National Fund for Municipal Workers
- Speak to a Communication Consultant in your region:
Andile Bango, Limpopo, Gauteng, 076 095 0465
Jabulani Mpembe, Free State, North West, 073 766 3408
Strauss Ntuli, Mpumalanga, Ekurhuleni, 082 398 3287
Themba Sabela, Western, Eastern and Northern Cape, 072 360 5850
Please rest assured that we will continue to strive towards ensuring that service delivery is maintained during the office closure period.
Please stay safe and take care.
Principal Executive Officer