2021 NFMW Season’s Greetings
We are almost at the end of 2021 and this is our last edition for this year.
I would like to take this opportunity to wish you and your loved ones a wonderful holiday season and happy new year.
Thank you for your continued support.
Mr Leslie Ndawana
Principal Executive Officer.
NFMW Office Closure
The offices of the NFMW will close on Thursday, the 23rd of December for the December holiday period and will re-open on Monday, the 3rd of January 2022.
Family Cover Claims(Funeral Cover)
During the period of closure, FAMILY COVER CLAIMS must kindly be faxed to 086 668 0750 or emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org. To expedite payment please ensure that all required documents listed below are attached to the claim. Incomplete claims will not be processed for payment.
Documents required for payment purposes:
- Disbursement family cover form
- Certified copy of the member’s ID
- Certified copy of the deceased’s ID / unabridged birth certificate (if not the member)
- Certified copy of ID of the applicant (the person responsible for the funeral arrangements)
- Certified copy of the death certificate
- Certified copy of the marriage certificate (in case of a customary union, the lobola letter is required)
- Bank statement reflecting the official bank stamp, name of the applicant as well as the bank account number
- Proof of residential address of applicant
- Notice of death / stillbirth – form DHA-1663 form
- Funeral parlour quotation (if the claim is not submitted by the surviving spouse in the event of the death of the member, or a family dispute)
- Proof of payment for December 2021 (schedules) / December 2021 payslip
Members are encouraged to register on the Sanlam online platform which allows them to access their benefit information, update personal and beneficiary details, request benefit statements and much more.
Latest investment portfolio performance
The table shows the most recent and long-term investment portfolio performance up to 30 November 2021
|3 month||1 year||3 years Ann||5 years Ann||10 years Ann|